Shark 9'2" Surf SUP
WINTER MADNESS SALE CONTINUES
or 4 payments of $187.50 with Info
Paddlers 50-75kg looking for a good beginner to intermediate dedicated surf SUP.
The 9’2 is a great board for those wanting a board designed specifically for surf to improve their SUP surfing. Its pulled in tail and nose allow you to turn the board effortlessly on and off the wave.
At 9’2" x 30" it offers a good compromise of glide, stability and manoeuvrability to make your SUP surfing more enjoyable. Improvements for this season's range include removal of bungees and the addition of the Shark Kick Tail (SKT) to help you make those radical turns.
This board is designed to surf, however can be a great board for kids to use because its light, manoeuvrable with its 2+1 fin setup it also tracks well. Manufactured from Shark Fusion Technology (SFT) , the optimum balance of weight and durability.
The 9'2 Surf includes:
- carbon fibre shaft paddle
- wheeled backpack and a
- waterproof phone case
Video credit to SUPBoarder
9'2 Surf SUP Features:
- High pressure valve.
- Max pressure 25 PSI.
- Recommended pressure 18 PSI.
- FinsShark quick fix tool-less fin.
- SHARK quick fit foldable fin box.
- Handles1 piece comfort carry handle.
- 1 x on the underside of nose for towing.
- 1 x one the tail for leash.
Carbon Fibre Paddle:
Our carbon fibre shaft paddle is a lighter weight, stiffer and higher performing paddle than our aluminium shaft paddle. A reduced swing weight from the carbon paddle shaft means you can paddle further, for longer, whilst still have a durable nylon blade, making it perfect as a paddle to share between friends and family.
The nylon blade is tough and extremely durable, with an all round teardrop shape creating a smooth and stable paddle stoke. Its moulded shape gives stiffness to ensure the blade performs efficiently.
The adjustable system allows you to quickly adjust the paddle to suit your height and style of paddling.
The paddle’s 3 piece design is practical and perfect for traveling, with no compromise on performance. The paddle splits into three parts so it easily fits into your backpack, meaning you can go anywhere and do anything.
- Blade Area: 542 sq cm
- Length adjustable from 168-215cm
- Weight: 860 grams
- Easy adjustable before and during paddling
- 3 piece – practical and perfect for travel
- Ergonomic Hand Grip
The wheeled backpack allows you to move your paddle board around with even more ease. Simply pack you board up in the bag, grab the top handle and cruise to the water. We recognise that not all paddlers need wheels on their SUP backpacks as it can add unwanted weight and bulk, but for those who do want wheels, we offer this option in the SHARK SUP Wheeled Backpack.
It’s been designed to be lightweight, easy and comfortable to use and is the premium bag for transporting your SHARK SUP.
We have designed the bag to be super easy to pack your board into. Featuring double opening zips allowing you to fully open the bag, internal loading straps to secure your board to the bag, and a front pocket allows you to store your pump and fins separately. We have made the bag large for ease of packing, however included compression straps so once packed you can transport your board in the most compact form.
Carrying your SHARK SUP is now easier than ever – our backpacks have padded shoulder straps, paddled back support and a chest strap for enhanced comfort. We have also included plenty of handles on the to help move your board around.
- Integrated Wheels
- Paddled Shoulder straps
- Chest Buckle for comfort
- Padded back support
- Multiple Carry Handle
- Compression straps
- Finished with Pantone Orange Piping and SHARK SUPs branding.
- Internal loading Strap
Waterproof Phone Case
- Take your phone on the water with you to remain safe and capture the moments with your camera.
Volume 167 litres
Rider weight up to 80kg
SHARK SUPs International warrants this product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The extended warranty is valid for 3 years from purchase date and covers the inflatable paddle board only. Accessories supplied with the board are not covered.
- The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in rental or school operations.
- SHARK SUPs International will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to the SHARK distributor in your country or SHARK headquarters in China with prepaid postage. Product can be returned only if a return authorization number is given in advance by the SHARK distributor. The return authorization number must be clearly labeled on the outside of the package, or it will be refused.
- If a product is deemed to be defective by “SHARK SUPs”, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only. SHARK SUPs International will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of this product in material and workmanship.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, punctures, damage due to excessive heat exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage, or damage caused by anything other than defects.
- This product must not be modified and/or fitted with a motor.
- This product must not be used in excess of the manufacturers recommended maximum load capacity.
- This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
- The warranty for any repaired or replacement equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only.
- The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims.
- The name of the retailer and date of purchase must be clear and legible.
- There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified here in.
This product is designed in accordance with standards for a specific use. Any modifications or transformations higher than that indicated by the manufacturer could result in serious risks for the user and will void the warranty.
Please refer to https://www.sharksups.com/warranty-policy/ for full warranty terms.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PaddleZone users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.