KXOne Zebec Slider 485 Superlite Duo Kayak
New shipment instore now
or 4 payments of $430.00 with Info
THE AIRKAYAK REVOLUTION
The Slider 485 Duo is the touring version of the popular Slider 410 Recreational Duo
The Slider is the first inflatable kayak to be constructed entirely of SELYTECH® dropstitch fabric, giving it distinct advantages over traditional inflatable kayaks.
The dropstitch sides create a narrower profile that paddles easier and faster, and also provides more inside space for gear. The open configuration allows full access to all spaces and makes it easier to get back on board after a spill. V-shaped dropstitch inflatable sides create side chines to make this kayak track straighter and go faster with less effort. They also provide secondary stability.
The Slider features a unique molded V-shaped form underneath both bow and stern, giving several important benefits: A sharp entry and clean exit, for better tracking and more efficient paddling.
A longer waterline, improved speed and ease of paddling, it's just a great kayak. With an ability to cut through and ride over waves, giving you hard-shell kayak performance and experience in an inflatable kayak. Self-bailing drain valves allow water to drain out easily when the kayak is out of the water. It is managable for one person or very comfortable with two at 4.85m with plenty of gear. Discover the Slider difference for yourself. Come into any one of our 6 stores and see for youself the quality and durability of constraction.
A longer waterline, improving speed and ease of paddling. Ability to cut through and ride over waves, giving you hard-shell kayak performance and experience in an inflatable kayak. Self-bailing drain valves allow water to drain out easily when the kayak is out of the water. Ample and comfortable for one person (SLD350) ,
The Slider is designed for use on rivers, whitewater, and lakes, and estuaries. Price includes 2 x Free Split Paddles
Please note freight is not included in the price and can be quoted by your local store
Bag ? Instruction Manual
How to inflate your kayak:
Quick to set-up and your on the water
- Up to 4x higher operating pressure (8PSI) compared to traditional inflatable kayaks (2PSI)
- Unique SUP foam pad for stand up paddling
- Adjustable 4-point highback seats provide excellent back support and comfort.
- Multiple D-rings on the SLD445-485 for single and double seat adjustments
- Smart Dry Zones air floor chamber system with drain plug
- Detachable large skeg keeps kayaking on a straight track while paddling
- Tough, durable, compact, and lightweight, with great maneuverability and excellent stability.
- Surpass the speed of a hard-shell kayak yet enjoy easy portability.
- Side chambers and bottom floor made of Advanced SELYTECH© DS (dropstitch) fabric for superior strength, high-pressure inflation, durability, and abrasion resistance.
- Molded V-shaped form under bow and stern made of rigid, durable material, for better tracking, easier paddling, and greater speed.
- Adjustable seats provide excellent back support and comfort.
- Multiple D-rings on the SLD410 and SLD485 allow seat adjustments for one or two persons
- Deluxe replaceable H3 high-pressure valves are reliable and airtight.
- Detachable large skeg keeps kayak on a straight track while paddling.
- Large screw-type drain valves allow for fast, easy draining of the kayak and are easy to open and close.
- Unique ultralight, universal design for all ages
What's included in the box:
KXOne 485 Slider Inflatable Kayak, Carry bag, Hand pump, Repair kit, Slide-in skeg, Seat, Footrest, KXOne Alloy Split Paddle, Owner‘s manual
Carton size: 101 x 58 x 43cm & 34kg's for shipping
Length 4.85mtrs / 15'9"
Kayak Weight: 17.9kg's
Kayak Inc Seats: 22.7kg's
Maximum capacity/payload: Up to 250kg's / 551Lbs
Recommended pressure: 8psi
Recommended Capacity - 2 persons
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PaddleZone users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.